We’re excited to offer you an abundance of third-party partners to help you improve your customer’s experience. With Autosoft’s Connect program, you can create a more profitable dealership using the best software on the market. You get total integration between your DMS and the CRM, Sales, F&I, Marketing, Parts, Service, Inventory, and other third-party solutions you choose.
Check out a few of our highlighted partners below and see how they can help you.
- 700Credit: Fund deals faster and stay compliant with Digital Retail, F&I, compliance tools, and eContracting
- Dealersocket: Manage the customer lifecycle in one tech platform: CRM, websites, inventory, and more
- Vin Solutions: A leading CRM provider with integrated software solutions to help you run your dealership better and more efficiently
- CUDL: Access pre-approvals, get instant decisions, and receive faster funding
- Stone Eagle, Inc.: Boost profitability and accelerate efficiency with dynamic analytics and a streamlined F&I menu
- VisionMenu: Present, sell, and e-contract F&I products with a fully-customizable and simple-to-use menu
- AutoRevo: Simplify your internet marketing with a robust Inventory Management platform
- Dealer Downloads: Add value to your marketing and customer satisfaction programs with detailed, usable Information
- Strategic Marketing Services: Increase sales and service ROI through a data-driven, multi-communication marketing program
- DealerMine: Turn aged parts into cash to purchase fast movers at up to half off
- OEC: Parts sourcing, idle reduction, eCommerce, and parts analysis solutions for dealers
- SmartCo Service, LLC (PartsEye): Increase your parts inventory availability while minimizing investment with PartsEye
- KEEPS, Inc. (Dynatron): Find hidden service profits and manage your customer pay business opportunity with ROAM service management
- My Dealer Service: Reduce call volume, increase retention, and update customers via text messages
- Xtime, Inc.: Xtime Spectrum unifies customer touch points to increase service retention for OEMs and dealerships
- Auction123.com: Inventory management with hands-free marketing solutions for Craigslist, eBay, and more
- CarFax: Instill confidence in your customers and make better decisions with CARFAX Vehicle History Reports
- Recon Advisor: Provide transparency and accountability for a more efficient reconditioning process
- J.D. Power: Access 100% pure transaction-level data to help you achieve your highest performance
- Macrosmith: Comply with audits and save time searching for deal jackets, ROs, and invoices using online document scanning
- SiriusXM: Thank your customers by giving them free 3-month SiriusXM trials with purchase
If you’d like to know more about the featured Connect partners or see a complete list, visit www.autosoftdms.com/company/partners .
Explore more resources
The Art of Auto Dealership Marketing: 8 Strategies for Success
One Family’s Journey in Automotive
Black History Month is a powerful reminder to all Americans and the world of our undeniable impact on this country….
2022 Recap and a Look into 2023
As the automotive industry continues to evolve, technology that helps streamline the experience for both customers and employees has become increasingly…
Stay up to date
Subscribe to get the latest auto industry insights from Autosoft experts