We’re excited to offer you an abundance of third-party partners to help you improve your customer’s experience. With Autosoft’s Connect program, you can create a more profitable dealership using the best software on the market. You get total integration between your DMS and the CRM, Sales, F&I, Marketing, Parts, Service, Inventory, and other third-party solutions you choose.
Check out a few of our highlighted partners below and see how they can help you.
- 700Credit: Fund deals faster and stay compliant with Digital Retail, F&I, compliance tools, and eContracting
- Dealersocket: Manage the customer lifecycle in one tech platform: CRM, websites, inventory, and more
- Vin Solutions: A leading CRM provider with integrated software solutions to help you run your dealership better and more efficiently
- CUDL: Access pre-approvals, get instant decisions, and receive faster funding
- Stone Eagle, Inc.: Boost profitability and accelerate efficiency with dynamic analytics and a streamlined F&I menu
- VisionMenu: Present, sell, and e-contract F&I products with a fully-customizable and simple-to-use menu
- AutoRevo: Simplify your internet marketing with a robust Inventory Management platform
- Dealer Downloads: Add value to your marketing and customer satisfaction programs with detailed, usable Information
- Strategic Marketing Services: Increase sales and service ROI through a data-driven, multi-communication marketing program
- DealerMine: Turn aged parts into cash to purchase fast movers at up to half off
- OEC: Parts sourcing, idle reduction, eCommerce, and parts analysis solutions for dealers
- SmartCo Service, LLC (PartsEye): Increase your parts inventory availability while minimizing investment with PartsEye
- KEEPS, Inc. (Dynatron): Find hidden service profits and manage your customer pay business opportunity with ROAM service management
- My Dealer Service: Reduce call volume, increase retention, and update customers via text messages
- Xtime, Inc.: Xtime Spectrum unifies customer touch points to increase service retention for OEMs and dealerships
- Auction123.com: Inventory management with hands-free marketing solutions for Craigslist, eBay, and more
- CarFax: Instill confidence in your customers and make better decisions with CARFAX Vehicle History Reports
- Recon Advisor: Provide transparency and accountability for a more efficient reconditioning process
- J.D. Power: Access 100% pure transaction-level data to help you achieve your highest performance
- Macrosmith: Comply with audits and save time searching for deal jackets, ROs, and invoices using online document scanning
- SiriusXM: Thank your customers by giving them free 3-month SiriusXM trials with purchase
If you’d like to know more about the featured Connect partners or see a complete list, visit www.autosoftdms.com/partners .
Explore more resources
One Family’s Journey in Automotive
Black History Month is a powerful reminder to all Americans and the world of our undeniable impact on this country….
2022 Recap and a Look into 2023
As the automotive industry continues to evolve, technology that helps streamline the experience for both customers and employees has become increasingly…
How to Control Dealership Expenses with a DMS
Managing a balance sheet has always come with challenges, but dealership cost control is growing increasingly complicated.
Stay up to date
Subscribe to get the latest auto industry insights from Autosoft experts