Macrofile from Macrosmith, integrated with Autosoft, securely stores your repair orders and deal jackets electronically, making them easily retrievable by VIN, R.O. number, name, and any other search criteria you choose. Also, their reports alert you to R.O.s or deal jackets that have not yet been scanned in, eliminating accidental shredding of key documents.
Why choose Macrofile?
- Simplify manufacturers’ audits: All paperwork is searchable by multiple, user-defined criteria.
- Save valuable staff time: Documents are available at your fingertips, from your desk.
- Ensure document safety: Your files are secure in the event of a fire, flooding, or other unforeseen circumstances.
- Free up much-needed office space: No need for bulky filing cabinets.
- Protect your files: You authorize users on a person-by-person or computer-by-computer basis.
Sure, transitioning from paper to an electronic document management system can be confusing, but Macrosmith keeps it simple and offers no-hassle set up and training. Once your scanners are delivered, simply plug them in and call Macrosmith. You’ll be up-and-running in an hour.
*If you sign with Macrosmith prior to December 1, 2017, Macrosmith will waive your installation and training fees, and you’ll receive the first month free. This special offer is available to all Autosoft customers.
Explore more resources
7 New Year Resolutions Your Car Dealership Should Make in 2024
As we step into 2024, it’s crucial for your car dealership to set ambitious resolutions for the year ahead. Enhance…
The Heartbeat of DMS: Exploring Crucial Dealer Management System Features
Whether you’re a one rooftop dealer or part of a larger franchise, we’ll guide you through the key functionalities you…
Used Car Dealer Management Software for Auto Dealership
In this blog, we’ll dive into the heart of the matter, exploring how used car dealer management software can streamline…
Stay up to date
Subscribe to get the latest auto industry insights from Autosoft experts