Find Out How Your Nameplates Are Performing in Your Market
With a retail marketplace that is constantly in flux, how confident are you in your current local market intelligence?
Can you answer these questions?:
- Are we stocking the right model lines?
- How are we selling vehicles compared to like-franchises in the market?
- Where are my profit opportunities across sales type?
- Which used vehicles are generating the highest return for my competitors?
- What class of vehicles are selling best in my area?
- Am I reaching all my potential customers in the area?
Learn how to answer these questions and more in a webinar presented by J.D. Power. They’ll examine market data tools to help you understand how your dealership stacks up.
Webinar: Local Market Intelligence You Will Use
When: Tuesday, June 19th, at 1:00 p.m. (ET)
If you’re unable to attend, sign up anyways, and we’ll send you a link to the recorded webinar after it takes place. If you have any questions, email [email protected] or call 904.759.8082.
Explore more resources
How to Control Dealership Expenses with a DMS
Managing a balance sheet has always come with challenges, but dealership cost control is growing increasingly complicated.
Increase Sales with Customized Auto Dealer Supplies
You may not realize it, but are you aware that you can use your logo to increase leads and sales?
4 Best Practices to Increase Positive Online Reviews
When you are in the auto industry, you want to be consistently showcasing positive experiences and excellent reviews, but to…
Stay up to date
Subscribe to get the latest auto industry insights from Autosoft experts