Darwin Automotive is bringing something different to the F&I office, and dealers are taking notice all around the United States. Selected as one of the top five tech tools to hit the market by both F&I Showroom and the Gillrie Institute, Darwin delivers an F&I experience that reflects recent technological advances. Darwin offers the flexibility to present on paper, tablet, or remotely while offering a multitude of presentation styles. Regardless of how you want to engage the customer, the software is packed with data and analytics that allow for a personalized and polished F&I presentation.
Darwin Automotive Platform features include:
- Bi-directional DMS integration
- Electronic Rating, Contracting, and Signing with hundreds of F&I products
- 1-, 2-, 3-, or 4-column presentations
- Trademarked Drivers Needs Analysis
- Integrated Interview and Manufacturer’s Warranty presentation
- Third-party sales tools from the most recognized consumer sources
- Industry-first predictive analytics for F&I
- Service Payment Plan integration
- Biweekly Payment integration
- Safety Recall Checks at time of delivery
- Remote Presentation capability
- F&I Reporting Suite with auto email capability
- Aftermarket Accessory upsell integration
- OFAC Check and automated IRS Form 8300
- F&I Selling in the service department R.O integration
With Autosoft integration, your customer and deal information is immediately synced into Darwin’s F&I dashboard, which means that finance managers save valuable time by entering customer, vehicle, and finance information only once. In addition, changes made and product sold in Darwin will write back into the deal in Autosoft for true bi-directional integration with maximized time savings and error reduction.
Autosoft and Darwin Customer Testimonial
“20 years in the business, and this is easily the most intuitive software I’ve ever used. It doesn’t look like the normal menu our customers have seen forever, and it has been very well received by my clientele. Before, I had a very manual process, having to type everything back into Autosoft as well as my product provider’s systems, and with Darwin, everything integrates seamlessly.”
To learn more about Darwin, visit www.darwinautomotive.com.
Explore more resources
How to Control Dealership Expenses with a DMS
Managing a balance sheet has always come with challenges, but dealership cost control is growing increasingly complicated.
Increase Sales with Customized Auto Dealer Supplies
You may not realize it, but are you aware that you can use your logo to increase leads and sales?
4 Best Practices to Increase Positive Online Reviews
When you are in the auto industry, you want to be consistently showcasing positive experiences and excellent reviews, but to…
Stay up to date
Subscribe to get the latest auto industry insights from Autosoft experts