The only cloud-based Inventory Management module built within a Dealer Management System (DMS) delivers powerful benefits
WEST MIDDLESEX, Pa., January 16, 2017 – Autosoft, Inc., a leading national dealer management system (DMS) provider, has introduced the second module in their next-generation DMS, Inventory Management, a robust web-based solution that provides dealerships with vehicle appraisal, inventory pricing, and digital marketing and merchandising functionality with mobile capabilities. Dealers can also access auction data from Manheim Market Reports and book values from Black Book®, NADA, and Kelley Blue Book®. The inventory bookout functionality gives dealers instant access to this data from the desking screen in Autosoft Sales and F&I.
Other highlights include:
- Mobile capabilities that create powerful efficiencies, like VIN scan, appraisal functionality, and image capture, available directly from inventory records.
- An inventory pricing review section that lets dealers manage used inventory from both a book and market perspective. Dealers can set and update prices based on the most up-to-date book values, competitor listings, accounting costs, and days in stock.
- Inventory marketing and merchandising that’s built directly within Autosoft DMS and manageable from one screen. Dealers can update pricing, add and edit images with watermarks and overlays, add detailed descriptions, and export to third-party websites.
Earlier this year, Autosoft launched their next-generation DMS. On this new cloud-based platform, dealerships will utilize all key solutions from one database, accessed by a single sign-on. Today, the platform offers Sales and F&I, collaboration tools, customer and vehicle records, dashboard and configurable reporting, mobile access, and a full customer knowledge center.
With the release of Inventory Management, Autosoft is introducing an embedded software applications marketplace that allows dealerships to customize their solution to their specific business needs. Autosoft is also in the process of developing the accounting, service, parts, and CRM aspects of the platform.
“A single platform has proven to enhance the customer experience as well as improve speed, productivity, and scalability for every department. It enables stronger decision-making since all staff have real-time access to the same data,” said Bryce Veon, President and CEO of Autosoft.
Additional benefits of a single platform include:
- Faster transaction times that lead to staff efficiency and a higher level of customer satisfaction.
- Enhanced communication tools that enable staff to engage other departments without having to leave the customer’s side.
- Stronger permissions and control over what individual employees can see or do.
- Easier and faster employee onboarding.
- Easier-to-monitor work statuses (including task handoff, etc.) of all your workflows.
Explore more resources
Autosoft Expands CRM Platform with Benefits Built for a Pro
Motive Retail and Autosoft Partnership Unifies Third-Party Integrations
Autosoft Announces DMS Integration with Genesis
A new certification of integration provides a seamless connection between Autosoft’s Dealer Management System and Genesis’ dealer communications system
Stay up to date
Subscribe to get the latest auto industry insights from Autosoft experts