Territory Sales Manager – Remote
WEST MIDDLESEX, PA / SALES – SALES / FULL-TIME
Autosoft, Inc. (www.autosoftdms.com) is a Dealership Management System (DMS) software company serving the retail automotive industry for 31 years. At Autosoft, we embrace change, encourage divergent thinking, and listen to our employees and customers to help shape the future of our business.
Who you are:
As a Territory Sales Manager, the primary responsibility will be to deliver sales results by proving how Autosoft solutions can help car dealerships achieve superior results. This position requires someone with a high level of energy and closing ability in order to achieve sales objectives within the assigned territory.
What You’ll do:
- Exceed personal sales targets while demonstrating a solid customer focus
- Initiate sales opportunities with prospective customers
- Develop a strong product knowledge as well as customer knowledge
- Follow sales plans to meet quarterly and monthly required sales / activity levels
- Act as the first point of contact for all inbound leads
- Manage and prioritize sales leads as well as develop new accounts through networking, and referrals
- Report on activities through CRM and management requests
- Formulate sales plans for designated territory, region or specific client portfolio
- Compete regular territory planning sessions with management
- Present new product concepts to the marketplace
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of the competition, industry knowledge, and trends
- Travel 50% of the time in assigned territory
What You Need to Get the Job Done:
- Business-to-business sales experience with finance/insurance and or other technologies used in the automotive industry required
- Self-motivated and able to succeed in a competitive, high-performance work environment
- Team player with ability to coordinate efforts
- Strong computer skills and technical knowledge
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to formulate a sales plan for a designated territory or region
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record of sales accomplishments
- Employees who are working remotely 3 or more days each week are considered flex employees. Flex employees are provided a laptop that is essential to perform their specific job duties. Home office equipment is not provided by Autosoft and is theresponsibility of theflex worker. It is expected that anyone applying for a remoteposition, has a homeoffice setup to efficiently perform their job.
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Great Company Culture- We’ve been recognized by multiple organizations like “Best Places to Work in PA” for our great workplace culture for 7 consecutive years and Cigna for workplace wellness for 4 consecutive years.
- Rest and Relaxation- Three (3) weeks PTO and 9 Paid Holidays.
- Health Benefits- Medical, dental, & vision insurance with plan options to fit employee’s unique needs, including a 100% company paid medical option.
- Prepare for the Future- 401(k) with a generous company match.
- Work/Life Balance- Flexible schedules, Parental Leave, Paid Caregiver Leave, Volunteer Time Off, Wellness initiatives.
- Pets are Family Too- Pet insurance for your furry family members.
- Continuous Learning- We encourage growth and curious minds by providing Tuition Reimbursement for our employees
- Autosoft is dedicated to providing a healthful, comfortable and productive workplace for all its employees and all visitors/patrons/contractors. Autosoft is now a tobacco-free campus for everyone.
Autosoft is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
If you think you are a strong fit for the role, apply and let’s have a conversation.