WEST MIDDLESEX, PA / FINANCE / FULL-TIME
Autosoft, Inc. (www.autosoftdms.com) is a Dealership Management System (DMS) software company serving the retail automotive industry for 31 years. At Autosoft, we embrace change, encourage divergent thinking, and listen to our employees and customers to help shape the future of our business.
We are seeking an experienced staff accountant that will perform accounting activities including close procedures, billing, accounts payable, procurement, cash management, and payroll.
Who You Are:
- You bring new ideas to the table and share your thoughts freely with business stakeholders.
- You build strong partnerships with internal and external partners.
- You are data driven, detail oriented and understand business value.
- You can provide valuable leadership to the department and promote teamwork.
- You possess the ability to provide practical insight and guidance on day to day business matters.
- You are self-driven and want to be part of a team where you are trusted as the expert in your field to get the job done to your high standards.
What You’ll do:
- Perform all customer and third-party billing processes including customer account maintenance, revenue recognition, and reporting.
- Perform month end close processes through the completion of journal entries, preparation of financial statements and other close procedures.
- Perform Balance Sheet account reconciliations, account analysis, accrual calculations, and other related accounting documents/schedules on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Perform Accounts Payable process including vendor maintenance and check processing.
- Perform customer payment processing and related functions.
- Analyze, interpret, and communicate cost and expense variances to the Director of Finance.
- Prepare and file corporate sales tax returns and other business filings. Manage any refund or audit requests.
- Reconciliation of corporate payroll and benefit related payments and tax returns. Validate payroll records and payroll system audits.
- Procurement activities and monthly inventory processes including creating items, submitting purchase orders, and receiving inventory into business systems.
- Monitor daily banking activity and report variances and complete bank reconciliations.
- Protects Company’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Implement and oversee corporate policies and procedures.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned by Director of Finance.
What You Need to Get the Job Done:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required
- 3+ years of financial experience required
- CPA certification preferred
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products
- Experience with enterprise level accounting systems required including Salesforce CPQ and Revenue Cloud
- Ability to maintain strict confidence with regard to sensitive/protected confidential information
- Familiarity with Automotive industry a plus
- Familiarity with SaaS practices a plus
- Employees who are working remotely 3 or more days each week are considered flex employees. Flex employees are provided a laptop that is essential to perform their specific job duties. Home office equipment is not provided by Autosoft and is the responsibility of the flex worker. It is expected that anyone applying for a remote position, has a home office setup to efficiently perform their job.
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Great Company Culture- We’ve been recognized by multiple organizations like “Best Places to Work in PA” for our great workplace culture for 7 consecutive years and Cigna for workplace wellness for 4 consecutive years.
- Rest and Relaxation- Three (3) weeks PTO and 9 Paid Holidays.
- Health Benefits- Medical, dental, & vision insurance with plan options to fit employee’s unique needs, including a 100% company paid medical option.
- Prepare for the Future- 401(k) with a generous company match.
- Work/Life Balance- Flexible schedules, Parental Leave, Paid Caregiver Leave, Volunteer Time Off, Wellness initiatives.
- Pets are Family Too- Pet insurance for your furry family members.
- Continuous Learning- We encourage growth and curious minds by providing Tuition Reimbursement for our employees
- Autosoft is dedicated to providing a healthful, comfortable and productive workplace for all its employees and all visitors/patrons/contractors. Autosoft is now a tobacco-free campus for everyone.
Autosoft is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
If you think you are a strong fit for the role, apply and let’s have a conversation.