Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer (QA Engineer Level 3)
WEST MIDDLESEX, PA / QUALITY ASSURANCE / PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
Autosoft, Inc. (www.autosoftdms.com) is a Dealership Management System (DMS) software company serving the retail automotive industry for 31 years. At Autosoft, we embrace change, encourage divergent thinking, and listen to our employees and customers to help shape the future of our business.
The Sr. QA Engineer is responsible for ensuring all levels of automation are executed properly and acts as a mentor to other QA Engineers, so that there are consistent results across all Test Automation Executions.
What You’ll do:
- Create UI and Integration automation tests for one or more DMS Product
- Create Automated Performance Tests, including Load and Stress Tests for one or more DMS Product
- Mentor Mid and Associate level QA Engineers to ensure consistency in all test automation
- Implement automation tools approved by Automation architect as necessary
- Ensure automation builds are configured and executing properly and consistently
- Contribute to Test Automation Coding Standards
- Support other QA Engineers by contributing to PRs and PR process
- Contribute to Manual testing needs on agile team that you are a part of
- Ensure product team has access to test results and defects found are properly documented
- Participate in agile team meetings and ceremonies
What You Need to Get the Job Done:
- Experience with one or more programming language
- Experience with Functional, System and Regression Testing is required
- Experience with SQL Queries, Stored Procedures and Scheduled Jobs
- Experience writing automation tests at the UI, API, Server, and Data Layers
- Experience writing and analyzing Performance Tests
- Understanding of accessibility concepts and testing tools
- Experience with Build and Deploy tools such as Azure, Jenkins, and Octopus
- Experience with Software Development practices such as Agile and Scrum
- BS in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- Familiarity with Automotive industry a plus
- Employees who are working remotely 3 or more days each week are considered flex employees. Flex employees are provided a laptop that is essential to perform their specific job duties. Home office equipment is not provided by Autosoft and is the responsibility of the flex worker. It is expected that anyone applying for a remote position, has a home office setup to efficiently perform their job.
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Great Company Culture- We’ve been recognized by multiple organizations like “Best Places to Work in PA” for our great workplace culture for 7 consecutive years and Cigna for workplace wellness for 4 consecutive years.
- Rest and Relaxation- Three (3) weeks PTO and 9 Paid Holidays.
- Health Benefits- Medical, dental, & vision insurance with plan options to fit employee’s unique needs, including a 100% company paid medical option.
- Prepare for the Future- 401(k) with a generous company match.
- Work/Life Balance- Flexible schedules, Parental Leave, Paid Caregiver Leave, Volunteer Time Off, Wellness initiatives.
- Pets are Family Too- Pet insurance for your furry family members.
- Continuous Learning- We encourage growth and curious minds by providing Tuition Reimbursement for our employees
- Autosoft is dedicated to providing a healthful, comfortable and productive workplace for all its employees and all visitors/patrons/contractors. Autosoft is now a tobacco-free campus for everyone.
Autosoft is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
If you think you are a strong fit for the role, apply and let’s have a conversation.