Software Engineer – Mid Level – Remote
Autosoft, Inc. (www.autosoftdms.com) is a Dealership Management System (DMS) software company serving the retail automotive industry for 31 years. At Autosoft, we embrace change, encourage divergent thinking, and listen to our employees and customers to help shape the future of our business.
We have several openings for Mid Level Full Stack Software Engineers on our application and platform development teams. Join us on our journey to build the industry’s next generation dealer management system.
Who you are:
- You are passionate about software craftsmanship
- You hold high expectations of yourself and your team
- You care about personal and team growth
- You have a high sense of urgency
- You understand the importance of balancing resolving tech debt with new development
- You value diversity
What You’ll do:
- Learn and use new technologies when needed to solve the problems at hand
- Participate in system design, software architecture design, and code reviews/pull requests
- Work independently and pair with other software engineers on your team in order to foster an environment of learning and growth
- Contribute to your team’s build and deployment automation, test automation, monitoring and overall health and quality
- Adhere to quality standards to ensure data and code integrity across various systems
What You Need to Get the Job Done:
- Experience in domain driven design and implementing microservices
- Deep understanding of Git and comfort with pull request workflows is required
- Experience in relational data stores like PostgreSQL, MySQL, or MS SQL is required
- Experience developing cloud native software in AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Experience in Angular 2+
- Exposure to REST and effective web service design
- Experience in NHibernate or similar ORM
- Experience in object-oriented design and programming language (C#)
- Can articulate your experience with testing strategies: (Unit, Integration System, End to End)
- Familiar with development concepts such as Dependency Injection, Mocking/Test Doubles, Object Relational Mappers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems and/or equivalent formal training or work experience
- Employees who are working remotely 3 or more days each week are considered flex employees. Flex employees are provided a laptop that is essential to perform their specific duties. Home office equipment is not provided by Autosoft and is the responsibility of the flex worker. It is expected that anyone applying for a remote position, has a home office setup to efficiently perform their job.
- Nice to have: Behavior driven development
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Great Company Culture- We’ve been recognized by multiple organizations like “Best Places to Work in PA” for our great workplace culture for 7 consecutive years and Cigna for workplace wellness for 4 consecutive years.
- Rest and Relaxation- Three (3) weeks PTO and 9 Paid Holidays.
- Health Benefits- Medical, dental, & vision insurance with plan options to fit employee’s unique needs, including a 100% company paid medical option.
- Prepare for the Future- 401(k) with a generous company match.
- Work/Life Balance- Flexible schedules, Parental Leave, Paid Caregiver Leave, Volunteer Time Off, Wellness initiatives.
- Pets are Family Too- Pet insurance for your furry family members.
- Continuous Learning- We encourage growth and curious minds by providing Tuition Reimbursement for our employees
- Autosoft is dedicated to providing a healthful, comfortable and productive workplace for all its employees and all visitors/patrons/contractors. Autosoft is now a tobacco-free campus for everyone.
Autosoft is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
If you think you are a strong fit for the role, apply and let’s have a conversation.