Senior Salesforce Administrator – Remote
WEST MIDDLESEX, PA / FINANCE / FULL-TIME
Autosoft, Inc. (www.autosoftdms.com) is a Dealership Management System (DMS) software company serving the retail automotive industry for 31 years. At Autosoft, we embrace change, encourage divergent thinking, and listen to our employees and customers to help shape the future of our business.
We are seeking an experienced Sr. Salesforce Administrator to manage and drive the implementation of our Salesforce environment. This includes working with our Business Stakeholders to map business requirements to Salesforce functionality and interfacing with our Salesforce developers to develop custom solutions. Your driving purpose is ensuring that Autosoft is able to use Salesforce to fully manage our business processes while looking for enhancements to those processes as well.
Who you are:
- You are extremely passionate about business process optimization.
- You’ve spent time implementing Salesforce for multiple types of businesses and are familiar with the Sales, Marketing, and Service Clouds.
- You bring new ideas to the table and share your thoughts freely with business stakeholders.
- You can identify gaps in what Salesforce can and cannot do out of the box and can translate business requirements to development requirements.
- As an experienced Salesforce Administrator, you are aware of industry best practices and know what works and what doesn’t at other companies.
- You build strong partnerships with internal and external partners.
- You are data driven and understand business value.
- You drive quality by working with Salesforce developers to ensure that solutions meet the business requirements of your users.
- You are self-driven and want to be part of a team where you are trusted as the expert in your field to get the job done to your high standards.
What You Need to Get the Job Done:
- 7+ years Salesforce expertise, including multiple Salesforce implementations
- 7+ years business process experience
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Marketing Cloud
- Salesforce CPQ required
- Experience with deploying business best practices across an organization
- Experience working with multiple levels across an organization, from developers to executives
- BS in business or related Salesforce technical discipline
- Experience with Pardot a plus
- Salesforce Administrator certification (or equivalent) a plus
- Familiarity with Automotive industry a plus
- Employees who are working remotely 3 or more days each week are considered flex employees. Flex employees are provided a laptop that is essential to perform their specific job duties. Home office equipment is not provided by Autosoft and is the responsibility of the flex worker. It is expected that anyone applying for a remote position, has a home office setup to efficiently perform their job.
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Great Company Culture- We’ve been recognized by multiple organizations like “Best Places to Work in PA” for our great workplace culture for 7 consecutive years and Cigna for workplace wellness for 4 consecutive years.
- Rest and Relaxation- Three (3) weeks PTO and 9 Paid Holidays.
- Health Benefits- Medical, dental, & vision insurance with plan options to fit employee’s unique needs, including a 100% company paid medical option.
- Prepare for the Future- 401(k) with a generous company match.
- Work/Life Balance- Flexible schedules, Parental Leave, Paid Caregiver Leave, Volunteer Time Off, Wellness initiatives.
- Pets are Family Too- Pet insurance for your furry family members.
- Continuous Learning- We encourage growth and curious minds by providing Tuition Reimbursement for our employees
- Autosoft is dedicated to providing a healthful, comfortable and productive workplace for all its employees and all visitors/patrons/contractors. Autosoft is now a tobacco-free campus for everyone.
Autosoft is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.