Senior DevOps Engineer – Remote
WEST MIDDLESEX, PA / PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT / FULL-TIME
Autosoft, Inc. (www.autosoftdms.com) is a Dealership Management System (DMS) software company serving the retail automotive industry for 31 years. At Autosoft, we embrace change, encourage divergent thinking, and listen to our employees and customers to help shape the future of our business.
We’re looking for technical candidates who are passionate about all things DevOps. Individual must be able to affect change, be proactive, and passionate about making our development lifecycle as efficient as possible by implementing and evolving DevOps practices at Autosoft. This candidate will need to have a fervor for empowering support, development and product teams to help set the company up for success.
Who You Are:
- You are extremely passionate about DevOps.
- You care about identifying DevOps opportunities and issues and developing plans to remediate them.
- You build strong partnerships with internal and external partners.
- You are customer-focused and are passionate about providing quality service to your clients.
- You are data driven and understand how to troubleshoot problems and understand the root cause of them.
- You drive quality by working with your peers to help foster productive use of DevOps technologies.
- You are self-driven and can work with your team when you need additional help or guidance.
What You’ll do:
- Setup, configure, and maintain DevOps infrastructure.
- Maintain operating efficiency and stability, ensure the security and integrity of all systems and data, and respond to outages and other issues.
- Perform application administration activities such as creating, modifying, and deleting users, optimizing remote access, and security access for messaging systems, databases, and web applications.
- Coordinate with department leadership to plan, design, and schedule the release of all software and operating system updates.
- Improve site reliability in the face of growing user base.
- Develop and enhance processes and technical documentation, create backup procedures, test plans, and reports.
- Prioritize and respond to requests for service and may provide escalation support.
- Conduct work assignments as directed, with some latitude for independent judgement.
- Automate tasks to drive consistency, reduce complexity, and eliminate human involvement where valuable.
- Create and build scalable deployment processes.
- Ensure that systems are documented and can be easily maintained by all team members.
What You Need to Get the Job Done:
- 4+ years of DevOps, System Administrator, or Development experience
- Bachelors degree or international equivalent
- Experience with deploying DevOps best practices across an organization
- Experience with building CI / CD pipelines
- Deep experience working with AWS
- Experience working with other cloud platforms (Azure, Google) a plus
- Experience with all domains of cloud computing, including storage, networking, reliability, compute, and security
- Experience working with multiple levels across an organization, from developers to executives
- AWS or Azure Administrator level certifications a plus
- Familiarity with Automotive industry a plus
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Great Company Culture- We’ve been recognized by multiple organizations like “Best Places to Work in PA” for our great workplace culture for 7 consecutive years and Cigna for workplace wellness for 4 consecutive years.
- Rest and Relaxation- Three (3) weeks PTO and 9 Paid Holidays.
- Health Benefits- Medical, dental, & vision insurance with plan options to fit employee’s unique needs, including a 100% company paid medical option.
- Prepare for the Future- 401(k) with a generous company match.
- Work/Life Balance- Flexible schedules, Parental Leave, Paid Caregiver Leave, Volunteer Time Off, Wellness initiatives.
- Pets are Family Too- Pet insurance for your furry family members.
- Continuous Learning- We encourage growth and curious minds by providing Tuition Reimbursement for our employees
- Autosoft is dedicated to providing a healthful, comfortable and productive workplace for all its employees and all visitors/patrons/contractors. Autosoft is now a tobacco-free campus for everyone.
Autosoft is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
If you think you are a strong fit for the role, apply and let’s have a conversation.