Inside Sales Representative – Remote
WEST MIDDLESEX, PA / SALES – SALES / FULL-TIME
Autosoft, Inc. (www.autosoftdms.com) is a Dealership Management System (DMS) software company serving the retail automotive industry for 31 years. At Autosoft, we embrace change, encourage divergent thinking, and listen to our employees and customers to help shape the future of our business.
Who you are:
As an Inside Sales Representative you will play a fundamental role in achieving customeracquisition and revenue growth objectives. You will work with customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
This position will be a hybrid role for the balance of 2020 before transitioning into a full Inside Sales position effective January 2021. For the remainder of 2020, this role will perform the responsibilities of a Territory Sales Planner while also qualifying prospects and performing discoveries.
What You’ll do:
- Sell products and/or services to customer almost exclusively via telephone and Internet(e.g., chat, email, video conferencing, etc.).
- Responsible for development of new accounts.
- Pursue sales leads within assigned territory,defined by geographic area, industry or product/service segment.
- May work in tandem with outside sales team to achieve sales goals and revenue targets.
- Execute sales strategy, identify new opportunities/leads, and generate sales reports.
- Complete moderately complex sales with minimal supervision.
What You Need to Get the Job Done:
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum four (4) years year of sales experience required, preferably in the automotiveindustry
- Working understanding of company products/services
- Proficient in Salesforce and Microsoft Suite
- Must demonstrate consultative sales skills
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail
- Employees who are working remotely 3 or more days each week are considered flex employees. Flex employees are provided a laptop that is essential to perform their specific job duties. Home office equipment is not provided by Autosoft and is theresponsibility of theflex worker. It is expected that anyone applying for a remoteposition, has a homeoffice setup to efficiently perform their job.
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Great Company Culture- We’ve been recognized by multiple organizations like “Best Places to Work in PA” for our great workplace culture for 7 consecutive years and Cigna for workplace wellness for 4 consecutive years.
- Rest and Relaxation- Three (3) weeks PTO and 9 Paid Holidays.
- Health Benefits- Medical, dental, & vision insurance with plan options to fit employee’s unique needs, including a 100% company paid medical option.
- Prepare for the Future- 401(k) with a generous company match.
- Work/Life Balance- Flexible schedules, Parental Leave, Paid Caregiver Leave, Volunteer Time Off, Wellness initiatives.
- Pets are Family Too- Pet insurance for your furry family members.
- Continuous Learning- We encourage growth and curious minds by providing Tuition Reimbursement for our employees
- Autosoft is dedicated to providing a healthful, comfortable and productive workplace for all its employees and all visitors/patrons/contractors. Autosoft is now a tobacco-free campus for everyone.
Autosoft is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
If you think you are a strong fit for the role, apply and let’s have a conversation.