Customers are accustomed to self-service technology in most other retail environments and now expect this experience in automotive. GoMoto has the solution with its Virtual Service Advisor, a Service Lane Kiosk Technology that streamlines check-in, drives sales, and instantly upgrades the customer experience by cutting check-in time in half.
GoMoto’s kiosks reduce labor costs and provide customers a consistent experience that improves overall satisfaction.
Virtual Service Advisor features Include:
- DMS Connected Customer Check-in
- Recalls and Recommended Services
- Trade Valuations
- Transaction Documents
- Usage Analytics
GoMoto’s VSA generated the following customer interaction results from Dealers Nationwide:
- 89% of customers stated that the kiosk made the service check-in process easier and faster
- 84% of customers prefer a kiosk-based check-in experience over an employee-led check-in
- 13% of customers self-selected an upgrade or add-on service recommended during check-in
- 7% of customers opted-in for a trade-in equity review from a valuation presented during check-in
With Autosoft integration, dealers can reduce the workloads for service advisors by automatically opening repair orders, updating customer appointments and information, and offering vehicle trade appraisals and upsells to every customer all on the Virtual Service Advisor.
To celebrate this new partnership with Autosoft, GoMoto is offering free installation to the first 10 customers that subscribe.
For more information, please visit GoMoto at www.gomoto.com.