Sr Financial Analyst – Remote
WEST MIDDLESEX, PA / FINANCE / FULL-TIME
Autosoft, Inc. (www.autosoftdms.com) is a Dealership Management System (DMS) software company serving the retail automotive industry for 31 years. At Autosoft, we embrace change, encourage divergent thinking, and listen to our employees and customers to help shape the future of our business.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Financial Analyst that will compile and analyze financial and operational data for the company. This role will be involved with monthly reporting, product pricing, financial modeling, sales/customer modeling, and strategic analytics. This position will be instrumental in the monthly and quarterly forecasting processes as well as the annual budgeting process.
Who You Are:
- You bring new ideas to the table and share your thoughts freely with business stakeholders.
- You build strong partnerships with internal and external partners.
- You are data driven and understand business value.
- You drive quality by working with internal stakeholders to ensure that process improvements and analytics meet the business requirements of the organization.
- You are self-driven and want to be part of a team where you are trusted as the expert in your field to get the job done to your high standards.
What You’ll do:
- Design and maintain financial models, streamline and reduce assumption and static reporting that continues to increase accuracy in forecasting
- Manage sales reporting, analyze current reporting, and construct more accurate processes and reporting that ties to revenue and cost of goods sold
- Lead unique pricing modeling for company’s SaaS DMS product line
- Evaluate projects for ROI and alignment for strategic fit, achieving overall higher results from our IS Portfolio
- Develop and populate monthly and quarterly presentations for the Leadership Team, support executive requests for in-depth understanding of business drivers
- Build and evaluate business cases around lean business models, efforts leading to enhanced revenue opportunities
- Analyze competitor and market trends
- Ability to build trends and insights using complex data sets, understands the importance of managing data integrity, and data credibility
- Complete Ad Hoc analysis such as margin compression, customer profitability, product profitability, driving a stronger business focus on value added areas
- Construct and review statistical analysis and monthly budgets, present, and defend analysis to managers and leadership team members, driving focus on long-term profitability
- Implement Risk & Controls Policies, resulting in an accurate forecast and process improvement that adheres to company standards
- Other duties as assigned
What You Need to Get the Job Done:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- 7+ years of financial or data analysis experience required
- 5+ years business process improvement experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge of enterprise reporting and analytics tools, SQL, Microsoft Office, PowerBI, and Tableau
- Experience with deploying business best practices across an organization
- Experience working with multiple levels across an organization, from developers to executives
- Familiarity with Automotive industry a plus
- Familiarity with SaaS practices a plus
- Employees who are working remotely 3 or more days each week are considered flex employees. Flex employees are provided a laptop that is essential to perform their specific job duties. Home office equipment is not provided by Autosoft and is the responsibility of the flex worker. It is expected that anyone applying for a remote position, has a home office setup to efficiently perform their job.
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Great Company Culture- We’ve been recognized by multiple organizations like “Best Places to Work in PA” for our great workplace culture for 7 consecutive years and Cigna for workplace wellness for 4 consecutive years.
- Rest and Relaxation- Three (3) weeks PTO and 9 Paid Holidays.
- Health Benefits- Medical, dental, & vision insurance with plan options to fit employee’s unique needs, including a 100% company paid medical option.
- Prepare for the Future- 401(k) with a generous company match.
- Work/Life Balance- Flexible schedules, Parental Leave, Paid Caregiver Leave, Volunteer Time Off, Wellness initiatives.
- Pets are Family Too- Pet insurance for your furry family members.
- Continuous Learning- We encourage growth and curious minds by providing Tuition Reimbursement for our employees
- Autosoft is dedicated to providing a healthful, comfortable and productive workplace for all its employees and all visitors/patrons/contractors. Autosoft is now a tobacco-free campus for everyone.
Autosoft is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
If you think you are a strong fit for the role, apply and let’s have a conversation.