Autosoft DMS dealers can choose from over 150 solutions to enhance revenue, efficiencies, and profits.
WEST MIDDLESEX, Pa., July 13, 2017 – Autosoft, Inc., a leading national dealer management system (DMS) provider, announces the expansion of their Connect program with nine new third-party partners. Additional partners give dealers more affordable options for integration with their DMS.
New partnerships include Dashboard Dealership Enterprises, Dealer Spike, Digital Technology, Inc., EZ-ETITLE, GoMoto, KEYper Systems, ProMax, Scan123, and Speed Digital. All partners offer services and products that help automotive dealers increase profits, drive traffic, and create better customer experiences.
- Dashboard Dealership Enterprises is a data analytics and enterprise reporting company providing dealers with operational and accounting issue alerts.
- Dealer Spike offers responsive websites and digital marketing tools to engage customers and increase leads, increasing dealers’ sales and service profitability.
- Digital Technology, Inc., helps improve customer service and reduces costs with integrated document management that digitally stores documents with an imaging system.
- EZ-ETITLE helps dealers alleviate costs and get instant updates on titles from the bureaus with an easy-to-use system.
- GoMoto offers kiosk technology for the service lane that provides streamlined, self-led customer check-in and payment, providing customers captivating, interactive technology in-store.
- KEYper Systems prevents key and vehicle theft by storing keys in a simple, secure electronic system, utilizing web-based software.
- ProMax manages desking, CRM, websites, and more with an award-winning, complete front end solution to increase sales while reducing expenses.
- Scan123 eliminates paper filing with a scanning system that gives dealers easy and secure retrieval.
- Speed Digital increases profits through powerful, custom website and vehicle management solutions with cloud based technology.
“We’re excited to continue to grow our partner relationships in response to the evolving needs of our customers,” said Autosoft Connect Program Director, Dale Novotniak. “Our dealers get deep integration between Autosoft DMS and our third-party partners’ solutions. We also remain committed to keeping our third-party integration fees among the lowest in the industry.”
Autosoft offers total integration between their DMS and many CRM, Sales, Marketing, Inventory, F&I, Parts, Service, and other third-party solutions. By continuously adding new partners, dealers can create a more profitable dealership with more satisfied customers, using the best software on the market.
Currently, Autosoft gives dealers access to choose from over 150 partner solutions to integrate with their DMS. Dealerships can also ask Autosoft to partner with a new third-party partner of their choice. To learn more about Autosoft’s partners and see a complete list, visit www.autosoftdms.com/partners.