Sales Operations Representative
REMOTE / SALES / FULL-TIME
Autosoft, Inc. (www.autosoftdms.com) is a Dealership Management System (DMS) software company serving the retail automotive industry for 31 years. At Autosoft, we embrace change, encourage divergent thinking, and listen to our employees and customers to help shape the future of our business.
Who You Are:
As a Sales Operations Representative, the primary responsibility will be to support the sales team to sell better, faster and more efficiently by aligning sales and marketing efforts. This position requires someone with a high level of energy who understands data driven decisions. You need to think outside the box, manage your time effectively and be able to change direction quickly
What You’ll do:
- Support the sales team by providing a more analytical approach to sales with a focus on data
- Be able to assess current processes, interpret analytics and provide recommendations for improvements in efficiency and results
- Aid in sales forecasting for goal setting, using past data and leading indicators
- Understand the automotive market needs through current knowledge and/or research
- Play a key role in sales and operations strategic planning and forward-thinking initiatives
- Develop a strong product and prospect knowledge
- Report on activities through CRM and management requests
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of the competition, industry knowledge, and trends
- Partner internally to ensure cohesion and execution with other departments
- Assist in the planning of organizational meetings and events
What You Need to Get the Job Done:
- A Bachelor’s Degree and at least 1-2 years’ experience in Sales Operations or Marketing
- Automotive industry experience preferred
- Business-to-business sales experience required
- Self-motivated and able to succeed in a competitive, high-performance work environment
- Team player with ability to coordinate efforts
- Strong computer skills and technical knowledge
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with basic marketing concepts
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Proven technical ability
- Salesforce and Microsoft Suite proficiency required
- Employees who are working remotely 3 or more days each week are considered flex employees. Flex employees are provided a laptop that is essential to perform their specific job duties. Home office equipment is not provided by Autosoft and is the responsibility of the flex worker. It is expected that anyone applying for a remote position, has a home office setup to efficiently perform their job.
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Great Company Culture- We’ve been recognized by multiple organizations like “Best Places to Work in PA” for our great workplace culture for 7 consecutive years and Cigna for workplace wellness for 4 consecutive years.
- Rest and Relaxation- Three (3) weeks PTO and 9 Paid Holidays.
- Health Benefits- Medical, dental, & vision insurance with plan options to fit employee’s unique needs, including a 100% company paid medical option.
- Prepare for the Future- 401(k) with a generous company match.
- Work/Life Balance- Flexible schedules, Parental Leave, Paid Caregiver Leave, Volunteer Time Off, Wellness initiatives.
- Pets are Family Too- Pet insurance for your furry family members.
- Continuous Learning- We encourage growth and curious minds by providing Tuition Reimbursement for our employees
- Autosoft is dedicated to providing a healthful, comfortable and productive workplace for all its employees and all visitors/patrons/contractors. Autosoft is now a tobacco-free campus for everyone.
Autosoft is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
If you think you are a strong fit for the role, apply and let’s have a conversation.