Regional Sales Director – Remote
WEST MIDDLESEX, PA / SALES / FULL-TIME
Autosoft, Inc. (www.autosoftdms.com) is a Dealership Management System (DMS) software company serving the retail automotive industry for 31 years. At Autosoft, we embrace change, encourage divergent thinking, and listen to our employees and customers to help shape the future of our business.
Who You Are:
As the Regional Sales Director, you will be responsible for the overall management of the sales team in a specific region, while generating new revenue in your assigned territory. This position requires someone with a high level of energy and closing ability in order to achieve sales goals and objectives as well as drive your team of direct reports. The ideal candidate will also have proven experience forecasting and monitoring sales goals.
What You’ll do:
- Update and continuously improve the sales process in your region to fully leverage the company’s CRM system
- Work closely with the Director of Sales and Marketing to analyze business trends, capture opportunities for growth and development of action plans to maximize sales
- Develop annual sales goals, incentive and sales programs to drive growth while maintaining or improving margins
- Exceed personal sales targets while demonstrating a solid customer focus
- Manage and prioritize sales leads as well as develop new accounts through networking
- Produce annual forecasts and rolling projections
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of our competitor’s products and services, competitive product features and programs as well as applications utilized by our customer base
- Maintain a working knowledge of current and potential activities/situations that may affect sale revenues
- Drive regional sales force performance through leadership, vision, and motivation
- Collaborate with marketing to promote Autosoft’ s line of products and drive sales
- Travel up to 50% of the time in assigned territory
What You Need to Get the Job Done:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Marketing or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of successful sales management experience preferred
- Experience in Automotive software sales, specifically SAAS is preferred
- Previous experience in Automotive B2B outside sales environment
- Retail automotive sales experience preferred
- Experience managing a team of sales professionals
- Excellent time and project management skills – organized and detail oriented
- Strong process and people management skills
- Ability to quickly build/maintain positive and effective working/customer relationships
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Robust business acumen with acute understanding of sales cycles
- Other duties as assigned
- Employees who are working remotely 3 or more days each week are considered flex employees. Flex employees are provided a laptop that is essential to perform their specific job duties. Home office equipment is not provided by Autosoft and is the responsibility of the flex worker. It is expected that anyone applying for a remote position, has a home office setup to efficiently perform their job.
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Great Company Culture- We’ve been recognized by multiple organizations like “Best Places to Work in PA” for our great workplace culture for 7 consecutive years and Cigna for workplace wellness for 4 consecutive years.
- Rest and Relaxation- Three (3) weeks PTO and 9 Paid Holidays.
- Health Benefits- Medical, dental, & vision insurance with plan options to fit employee’s unique needs, including a 100% company paid medical option.
- Prepare for the Future- 401(k) with a generous company match.
- Work/Life Balance- Flexible schedules, Parental Leave, Paid Caregiver Leave, Volunteer Time Off, Wellness initiatives.
- Pets are Family Too- Pet insurance for your furry family members.
- Continuous Learning- We encourage growth and curious minds by providing Tuition Reimbursement for our employees
- Autosoft is dedicated to providing a healthful, comfortable and productive workplace for all its employees and all visitors/patrons/contractors. Autosoft is now a tobacco-free campus for everyone.
Autosoft is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
If you think you are a strong fit for the role, apply and let’s have a conversation.