General Application – Remote Options Available
Interested in working at Autosoft but can’t find any current openings that match your skill set? You’ve come to the right place. We are fans of Talent Pools, and would love to know who we should consider for future growth on our teams. We hope you use this application to let us know that you are interested in working at Autosoft and to tell us more about your skill-sets.
Autosoft is a Dealership Management System software company serving the retail automotive industry for more than 30 years. At Autosoft, our mission is to deliver products and services that make automotive retailers more productive and successful. We empower our employees to be adventurous, passionate, and bold. We expect you to work as a team and trust in one another. All these behaviors are important for us to succeed. Our Culture Code drives us to think outside the box, thrive on teamwork, and never give up! Oh, and people love working here too.
Once you submit an application here, a member of our People and Culture team will look at all applications a couple of times a week and make sure to flag your information to be considered when and if we would have a position on the Autosoft team that’s right up your alley.
We’re growing, so we love considering people for future roles who have already seen the great things that Autosoft has to offer!
We will contact you when and if we open a position that would be the best fit for your experience. In the meantime, feel free to connect with Denise Yarian, People and Culture Manager or Jenny Krusey, People and Culture Generalist on LinkedIn. They are the main point of contact for hiring and creating new positions.
Things we’d ask of you:
- We want you to find the right future position that is best suited to your skills and future aspirations, so please make sure you tell us about your career interests, passions, and abilities. What’s your wheelhouse? What kind of work really drives you?
What You’ll Love About Us?
- Great Company Culture. We have been recognized by multiple organizations like “Great Places to Work” and “Best Places to Work in PA” for our awesome workplace culture as well as Cigna for our outstanding wellness program.
- Rest and Relaxation. 3 weeks paid time off and 9 paid holidays.
- Health Benefits. Medical, dental, & vision insurance with multiple plan options to fit employee’s unique needs, including a 100% paid medical option.
- Family Friendly Benefits. Paid Parental Leave, Paid Caregiver Leave, Family Bereavement and an Employee Assistance Program provide options for taking care of you and your family.
- Prepare for the Future. 401(k) with a generous company match.
- Pets are Family too. Access to Pet Insurance
- Investment in your Education. Tuition Reimbursement to continue your education or obtain certifications.
- Philanthropic Mindset. We care about all communities that employees live in, that’s why we provide 8 hours of Volunteer Time Off through Autosoft Cares.
- Employee Wellness. Voted Healthiest Employer of Western PA! We encourage participation in some of local and virtual 5k events, we provide free fruit in the office, and provide access to a wellness platform focusing on health and wellness topics.
- Teamwork makes the Dream Work. Our teams work very cross-functionally and are able to collaborate on multiple projects and participate in challenging and valued conversations about the business, our products and our customers.
- Work Life Balance. We promote flexible schedules and remote work opportunities.
- Recognition. We offer incentive programs and a progressive rewards and recognition program
- Discount Program. These programs allow for discounts for vehicle purchases.
What You Will Need If You Are A Remote Worker
- Employees who are working remotely 3 or more days each week are considered flex employees. Flex employees are provided a laptop that is essential to perform their specific job duties. Home office equipment is not provided by Autosoft and is the responsibility of the flex worker. It is expected that anyone applying for a remote position, has a home office setup to efficiently perform their job.
Autosoft is dedicated to providing a healthy, comfortable and productive workplace for all its employees and all visitors/patrons/contractors. Autosoft is a tobacco-free campus for everyone.
Autosoft is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.