Macrofile from Macrosmith, integrated with Autosoft, securely stores your repair orders and deal jackets electronically, making them easily retrievable by VIN, R.O. number, name, and any other search criteria you choose. Also, their reports alert you to R.O.s or deal jackets that have not yet been scanned in, eliminating accidental shredding of key documents.
Why choose Macrofile?
- Simplify manufacturers’ audits: All paperwork is searchable by multiple, user-defined criteria.
- Save valuable staff time: Documents are available at your fingertips, from your desk.
- Ensure document safety: Your files are secure in the event of a fire, flooding, or other unforeseen circumstances.
- Free up much-needed office space: No need for bulky filing cabinets.
- Protect your files: You authorize users on a person-by-person or computer-by-computer basis.
Sure, transitioning from paper to an electronic document management system can be confusing, but Macrosmith keeps it simple and offers no-hassle set up and training. Once your scanners are delivered, simply plug them in and call Macrosmith. You’ll be up-and-running in an hour.
For more information or to schedule your demo, visit macrosmith.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 814.308.0788.
*If you sign with Macrosmith prior to December 1, 2017, Macrosmith will waive your installation and training fees, and you’ll receive the first month free. This special offer is available to all Autosoft customers.