Darwin Automotive is bringing something different to the F&I office, and dealers are taking notice all around the United States. Selected as one of the top five tech tools to hit the market by both F&I Showroom and the Gillrie Institute, Darwin delivers an F&I experience that reflects recent technological advances. Darwin offers the flexibility to present on paper, tablet, or remotely while offering a multitude of presentation styles. Regardless of how you want to engage the customer, the software is packed with data and analytics that allow for a personalized and polished F&I presentation.
Darwin Automotive Platform features include:
- Bi-directional DMS integration
- Electronic Rating, Contracting, and Signing with hundreds of F&I products
- 1-, 2-, 3-, or 4-column presentations
- Trademarked Drivers Needs Analysis
- Integrated Interview and Manufacturer’s Warranty presentation
- Third-party sales tools from the most recognized consumer sources
- Industry-first predictive analytics for F&I
- Service Payment Plan integration
- Biweekly Payment integration
- Safety Recall Checks at time of delivery
- Remote Presentation capability
- F&I Reporting Suite with auto email capability
- Aftermarket Accessory upsell integration
- OFAC Check and automated IRS Form 8300
- F&I Selling in the service department R.O integration
With Autosoft integration, your customer and deal information is immediately synced into Darwin’s F&I dashboard, which means that finance managers save valuable time by entering customer, vehicle, and finance information only once. In addition, changes made and product sold in Darwin will write back into the deal in Autosoft for true bi-directional integration with maximized time savings and error reduction.
Autosoft and Darwin Customer Testimonial
“20 years in the business, and this is easily the most intuitive software I’ve ever used. It doesn’t look like the normal menu our customers have seen forever, and it has been very well received by my clientele. Before, I had a very manual process, having to type everything back into Autosoft as well as my product provider’s systems, and with Darwin, everything integrates seamlessly.”
To learn more about Darwin, visit www.darwinautomotive.com.